Monday, April 21, 2014

This event was preceded and ended clearly in what was a violation of human rights using the techniques such as described below. I am sick of the slander from this event when all I was doing was getting engaged to the only lady I have ever asked to marry me.  Please take the time to read  on this before judging me on my reaction of an expression of true love to this psychological "experiment"..


Electronic Mind Control by Mark Bond

Law Enforcement Complicity in Electronic Torture & Mind Control in America

The convergence of the cold war history of mind control and electromagnetic weapons with new post cold war government neuroscience research programs

 Survey of Evidence Regarding Mind Control Experiments by Cheryl Welsh

MK-ultra CIA FBI Scientific Medical Cointelpro USA Genocide [Video]

Electronic Torture - Did You Know - Law Suit Complaint - Elf - Mind Control

CASES FILED ON ELECTROMAGNETIC ASSAULTS, GANGSTALKING, MIND CONTROL, V2K AND IMPLAINTS - BY JUSTICE FOR ALL CITIZENS

The list goes on and on... just search the internet for more.




No comments:

Post a Comment