Friday, April 18, 2014

My relationship with Rachel O'brien I believe was an experimental artificially created love using new technology, that grew to a the deepest love. A computer chip like response in my brain the first time I saw her seems like a big clue. Like the whirring of a computer. An attraction existed between us that neither could clearly explain. Also a small amount of a  primitive form of telepathy. Later I could see through to a true love.
I would have to say it was programming. Like a programmed soul mate. She said she thought she was my soul mate. And I to felt the same. Is this real or artificially produced? Maybe both. A God like angelic spiritual feeling existed. I felt the strongest existence of God the night I experienced what I can clearly define as a 2010  "End of the World"  mind control "experiment" complete with holograms( projected into my brain were with clear recall of: 1. A poison symbol of skull and bones, 2. A pinball machine with the left control broken, 3. a movie screen with the alternative ending not working, 4. Buildings melting 5. A bombing almost identical to "Shock and Awe" of Iraq 6. And a final glistening gold and golden alter over Rachel), subliminal "voice to skull"communication, omni knowledge, omnipresence (forever). Was the omni states real or created I do not know, sure felt real timewise. The experiment is 100% clearly defined, there is 0% doubt. Perhaps I experienced either a real or created "Revelations", that I am not sure of... It is interesting. It is hard to define what is of the experiment and what is of GOD.
  Anyways the forever love still exists (:-).

No comments:

Post a Comment