Tuesday, October 14, 2014

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO RACHELLE O'BRIEN...

Hi,
  Although this event happened over 4 1/2 years ago, it still remains ever present. I would have to say without doubt Rachel O'Briens overdose and my reaction to her condition was clearly influenced by psychcological mind control techniques learned from the MK-ULTRA program and programming. Justifiable or not its the facts. Clearly defined subliminals, hypnosis, robotics and holograms.
It was very structured programming. This may seem harsh but it  appeared to me their was someone who was OK with her dying, (and  I was just trying to keep her alive.)  A psychological influence...
  I just question this after my own 30 years of psychological neuroscience influences...a pretty clearly designed plan.
 I really have to challenge those involved, this is correct behavior on their part? I would say there are some agents who think not and I appreciate their clues.
   Everyday I say I look to the sky and say I love you. I mean every day. Especially when I feel the sunshine, because that's what she was to me -  sunshine. 
  I love her forever, just want to define the facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment