Friday, October 31, 2014

A NOTE TO BUTCH SELMAN PUBLIC DEFENDER

Mr. Selman,
         Hi. Although I appreciate Mr. Gerlach's stance in this matter (I really do), I have to say BULLSHIT. I clearly can define that this incident occurred during what was clearly mind control including the use of subliminals, hypnosis, robotics, holograms with the use of voice to skull technology and some kind of electronic or sound wave neuroscience technology. Better known as MKULTRA (that actually stands for mind control in German) techniques.
  Although it was what I would call  a "nice" beautiful version and I really just experienced  what I would call "pure love". The ability to override the senses and interjection of subliminal messages was extremely powerful. 
  Speaking of boundries, who's boundries were violated here? And I am the offender? I am suffering the consequences of someones designed program.
  I understand you are very busy. Given your highly logical intellect, I think you find the following video's of  great interest in enlightening you.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRcWD-HhjgZ_E_hNDumkfqh0HE2HrAShw
  Take a few minutes...there are quite a few more available on the subject.
Ignorance of technology is not an excuse.
                                                        Thanks,
                             
                           Gary S.

No comments:

Post a Comment